[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Gonzalez

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Please! Please! Please! I need this phone. My current phone which I just got a month ago is broken. Already its screen popped out and it deleted all my data from my micro sd card and it broke the card in half when I tried to take it out. The camera quality is really bad because I cant take a picture of lets say a textbook page because it comes out all blurry and I've set it to the highest quality setting it has. My budget can not afford another one since I just got that one. Please if I could win that phone that would be a life saver and I need a phone on a daily basis and this one just makes my life harder but with the Nexus 5x I would be saved and I would have a decent phone to continue my life properly. Thank you so much if you take me as the winner!

A_Fastboolean

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
The reason I'd love to win the Nexus 5x is that I have an 8GB Nexus 4. The Nexus 4 with the S4 Pro and Adreno 320 Gpu is still awesome but I sometimes struggle to fit in the approximately 4.5 GB useable space including apps.

Tenchu003

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I need a new phone, my current htc one M7 is worn out, error prone and slow. I'm due for an upgrade. The 5X is my prospective upgrade if not hishis bigger brother.

warrenf

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
My friend has a Nexus 5 which he loves. I think the new 5X improves greatly on that device and would go well with my trusty Nexus 7 tablet

Posted via the Android Central App

Intertk

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win one. I feel like my s4 is reaching its age and that custom roms don't cater my camera so this would be the p perfect phone with no compromises

iamtron

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I want a nexus 5x because it will get all the updates in a form factor I like. With carriers doing away with contract subsidies I don't see much reason to go with anything other than a nexus. Winning one now would help me solidify that thought pattern before my next phone is ready for upgrade.

Cristian SNM

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I've never had a Nexus. I always liked to try the pure Android experience, and have a smart phone directly from Google's amazing, because it is always updated, it is safer and is perfect for developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.