ZeroLemon Case arrived

respibob

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Right at 9 hours. I didn't use it much yesterday. I figured I would try to run it completely out once to calibrate the battery, it is just taking a long time to do it!

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Guys, help me Pls, i stay in India. But there isn't any Zerolemon case available here in amazon....... And i want it anyhow.... Please help

respibob

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been at 1% since 1700 yesterday. I just streamed 3 1/2 hours of video from my Vulkano and still not dead lol. That's 20 hours at 1%! I'm at 2 days 9 hours and 13 SOT.

Posted via my awesome Note 4

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
The calibration process seems to be the biggest and most common issue for the case. Too bad that it's going to take 5-6 cycles (about two weeks) to properly condition the battery.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-12-26-21-10-18.jpg

I just got my Zerolemon on Christmas eve. I charged it up that evening, into yesterday morning. This is what I have so far on the first charge. It has been at 1% for quite a while now, and I have been trying to kill the battery with no success. I even restarted it a few times trying to see if it would jump up to show how much battery I have, with no success. I just put it on the charger so it can get about 8-9 hours of a charge before I go to work tomorrow morning and then see how long it will last on this next charge.
I know everyone has said how thick the case is, but until you hold it in your hands, you really have no idea. The best way to put it would be to imagine going to the grocery store and picking up some butter or margarine, the ones that come in the 4 sticks. It's about that thick (maybe a little bit thicker) and about half the length/width of it. I'm sure I will eventually get used to it, but it was thicker that I really imagined.
I will say I am loving what I am seeing so far. Once the battery is fully conditioned, I can truly see 2-3 days, maybe more depending on how you use it, of use at a time. Heck, imagine how long you might be able to go in battery saver mode with this thing????? Someone should really experiment with it to see, how long in ultra-power saving mode will it last. 2 weeks? 3 weeks? A month?

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Guys, when the battery arrives, is there some charge left or not? If yes then do we have to kill the battery and then charge it for 12 hours???

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
When I got mine the phone said it had 56% charge in it. I just charged it to full and proceeded to go through the 6 charge cycles to calibrate the phone to the battery.

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Guys, when the battery arrives, is there some charge left or not? If yes then do we have to kill the battery and then charge it for 12 hours???
Charge it for 12 hours first.

Drain it until it's 1% or shuts off.

Charge it until the LED light is green.

Repeat 4-5 times (it takes a long time...)

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
When I got mine the phone said it had 56% charge in it. I just charged it to full and proceeded to go through the 6 charge cycles to calibrate the phone to the battery.

What did you consider a 'charge cycle'? Did you drain it till it shut off before charging? Or did you let it go down to 2-5% before charging

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Guys, doesn't the charger gets pretty hot and uncomfortable to hold? And charging the phone for 12 hours first 5to 6 times, won't that result in overcharging? I fear that maybe the battery can explode too........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majd27t