wesrodz

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Here are some bugs I've noticed so far:

• Charging via USB does not work to well - I've noticed that the power will go from 100% to 95% in less than a minute once unplugged.
  • Sending an MMS from the picture gallery does not work, at least when sending to those with an AT&T iPhone. It works just fine when sending via the Messages application.
  • Virtual trackpad is not very responsive. I feel it takes too much effort to scroll across a sentence, at least when compared to the ball on the Nexus One.
  • Signal bars. They are inaccurate...at least they should be because the dB's are just as high or higher than other phones.

I think these bugs are so minor, and I am very, very happy with this phone. I think HTC did a good job!

Any other bugs out there?

TimeLeak

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine is a terrible video player. It has severe audio/video sync issues with all kinds of common video that play fine on other platforms including my computer and my Blackberry storm 1.

The problem is with almost all video not recorded on the phone, but if anybody else wants to try, some of the worst offenders are published here. at tekzilla.

A specific sample file (a tekzilla daily video podcast) that really shows the problem on my phone is at:

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp4/bitcast-a.bitgravity.com/revision3/web/tekzilla/tzdaily/0627/tekzilla--tzdaily--0627--2010-04-28flashblock--small.h264.mp4

These are light weight H.264 encoded files and my phone totally chokes on them, and again, just about all other video I've tried.

If others can play these files on their incredible without serious audio / video sync issues, I'd really like to know!

J...

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Strange.. Im not experiencing any issues at all with my phone.

Video playback is fine, I can send/receive mms just fine from the gallery or message box.

Im playing with some stuff now. I notice I cant save pictures from facebook or most other web browsers, an annoyance, but very minor.

I must say that I dont use the track pad at all, and in fact.. wish I could disable it and make it dissappear all together.