Just maybe a release date. Nexus verizon

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well.... I was talking to a tech today about my services issues 4g being down and all.
Long story short...
He was telling me about the local store was prepping a bunch of new 4g Sim card and prepping a new phone.
I was like really. Would you be able to tell me what kind of phone it was.
He said well I can't just say that yet (Guy is very smart by the way and knows in and outs. )
He said you'd have to find out tomorrow what the mystery phone is and I hinted "a galaxy Nexus and he started laughing and iI said ill take that as a yes.

So guys maybe tomorrow the 17 and its Thursday. We might be hit by a nexus...

If not don't quote as I am as excited as you guys are.

Please let it be right!

P.s.
I know Verizon rep can't be trusted buuut this guy seems to know it all guy. He goes through forums and rooted phones but I didn't say I have one just incase.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well I've seen them launch a phone without announcement. Then same day I saw. Commercial. I don't know I'm hoping but that guy kept laughing everytime I said nexus nexus. Tomorrow Nexus lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Well I've seen them launch a phone without announcement. Then same day I saw. Commercial. I don't know I'm hoping but that guy kept laughing everytime I said nexus nexus. Tomorrow Nexus lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah but for it to launch tomorrow, stock needs to be in stores. It is not.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I think I'm going to go knock on my grandma's head stone and see if she can give us a date. She was a very knowledgeable old lady and was able to see the future. Once I get back from cemetery I'll start a whole new thread with my findings also.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I heard its in stock already and its already been shipped

There was a shipping screen showing on order, to Verizon as a whole. 120,400 units. This was just yesterday. I like to think we have the technology to move things instantly...but we don't.

120,400 isn't to a region. Thats a launch number. It still has to go to stores, inventory accounted for, materials setup, etc.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
There was a shipping screen showing on order, to Verizon as a whole. 120,400 units. This was just yesterday. I like to think we have the technology to move things instantly...but we don't.

120,400 isn't to a region. Thats a launch number. It still has to go to stores, inventory accounted for, materials setup, etc.

Well Phil did say this about the shot.
Let's just say this: That's not the total number of units nationwide. :p