Just maybe a release date. Nexus verizon

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
For everyone concerned about the fact that stores don't have stock, you know that it's just as easy for Verizon (maybe easier given their size) to overnight something as it is for you and I. That screenshot was from a few days ago. I would think it would be easy for Verizon to get the phones to their stores by Saturday.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My only issue with that document inparticular is that it's already been wrong twice. The Blackberry nor the Illusion got released yesterday.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
For everyone concerned about the fact that stores don't have stock, you know that it's just as easy for Verizon (maybe easier given their size) to overnight something as it is for you and I. That screenshot was from a few days ago. I would think it would be easy for Verizon to get the phones to their stores by Saturday.

Yea. They got two days and today or tonight to ship phones arounds.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
21st would be fine. Ill be off that day lol. If it does come out ill be the first person.

The 21st is the only day I'm working next week, but my boss will be out of the office and I told him before that I may have to be out of the office for a little while the day the Galaxy Nexus came out and he understood. It's great to have a boss who's obsessed with Google and Android.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Yea. They got two days and today or tonight to ship phones arounds.

They could already have them and just not tell anyone. The only issue I have with that is:
1) High profile phones generally have some crappy cellphone cam shots of the phones in stock somewhere going online.
2) People in the store would probably know more than what we're hearing now. I do believe that there is a strong push from verizon/management to push phones they currently have (ie. iPhone, Razr, Rezound). A sale today beats a possible sale tomorrow. Also, with the training videos from Google released yesterday, there is no reason for the employees not to be "trained" yet. I know verizon does its own training, but for them to say they haven't received it when Google has released videos for the public to get going, it would be an embarrassment.

I would hope we hear something soon from Verizon.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I trust my store manager friend who is in the dark still. The order screen still shows that big order from Samsung and there is no in store stock.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I trust my store manager friend who is in the dark still. The order screen still shows that big order from Samsung and there is no in store stock.

Darn. Maybe he'll get an email or update today and we can get those blurry pics eh lol.

Ill just go to Walmart and grab some ice cream sandwhich. I hope Walmart employee kknow what those are lol.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope so. I'm so tired of waiting.... So tired...

I'm with you on that one. Tired of seeing you posting instead of working on roms or kernels. :) have you messed around with the ics source? I know you can't do much without the phone but I'm sure you got something up your sleeves on this one.

Why couldn't Google pressure them into releasing it? I'm sure Google is getting emails etc about the released of their baby?
I'm sure apple says this and that and Verizon does it? I'm sure of plus apple said no branding of Verizon on their product and tthey did it? I'm just speculating here.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you on that one. Tired of seeing you posting instead of working on roms or kernels. :) have you messed around with the ics source? I know you can't do much without the phone but I'm sure you got something up your sleeves on this one.

Why couldn't Google pressure them into releasing it? I'm sure Google is getting emails etc about the released of their baby?
I'm sure apple says this and that and Verizon does it? I'm sure of plus apple said no branding of Verizon on their product and tthey did it? I'm just speculating here.

I have a serious internet bandwidth deficiency right now and am unable to grab the source.

Note: The Nexus isn't really the reason I have been slow on rom on kernels. I have just run out of ideas (and steam). That and my current classes are keeping me busy.