:( 4g activation problem

wlong99

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
i just got a replacement TB today and got the phone activated and was able to make phone calls and text messages but the 4g and 3g network both is not working and i called verizon and they are troubleshooting this problem...

the verizon tech support mentioned they were having a lot of trouble with ppl doing it this past weekend so i am just wondering if anyone else have this problem with transferring your 4g sim card and not having it work on their new devices this past weekend..

Wheresmythunder

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok just shut off your phone and take out your battery . Then slide up the sim card slot and take out the sim card . Try to do this without touching the brass terminals on the card . Wait a minute put sim card back in throw in your battery and put battery cover back on . Make sure battery cover is fully on because it is part of the antenna . Then boot up your phone and all should be good . Let me know how it goes .

Reactions: Chrisy

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
As said above, make sure your rear cover is on, I had issues activating because I had the rear cover off. Once I popped it on, 4G came alive.

Reactions: Chrisy

wlong99

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
alright... i will get that a try when i get home from work since i dont have the phone on me right now... the rear cover was off so i am really hoping that the 4g will come back alive when i have the cover back on... thanks for the suggestions