How many days do you have to back out?

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I just resigned a 2 yr contract on Aug 1st in the state of ca. well i found out i was lied to in order to resign, and i found out on the 28. I thought in the state of ca you had 30 days to get out of a contract. but verizon is telling me its 14. Does anyone know the truth? and can u provide a link i feel that verizon is continuing to lie to me.

thanks.

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I know for T-Mobile all of our receipts say specifically that California has a 30 return/exchange period. I would search aound on Verizon's website.

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
lets say you back out during your 14 days, what are the chances of having a deposit if you decide to o back to verizon?

haha! im sure they would do that! i also find it very odd that the day after i call to complain my phone just started glitching everywhere after it was close to flawless when i upgraded. hmmm

Super_Mario

Banned
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just resigned a 2 yr contract on Aug 1st in the state of ca. well i found out i was lied to in order to resign, and i found out on the 28. I thought in the state of ca you had 30 days to get out of a contract. but verizon is telling me its 14. Does anyone know the truth? and can u provide a link i feel that verizon is continuing to lie to me.

thanks.

As stated in the Customer Agreement.

"If you do accept, you can cancel a line of Service within 14 days of accepting without having to pay an Early Termination Fee as long as you return any equipment you purchased from us or one of our authorized agents at a discount at the time you accepted, but you'll still have to pay for your Service through that date. If you signed up for Prepaid Service, no refunds will be granted after 14 days or if your account has been activated. Your activation fee will not be refunded unless you cancel within three days of accepting."

What did they lie top you about, if you don't mind me asking?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty