Fall 2013

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy S4 on the shelf now.

In the next few weeks the DROID MINI, DROID ULTRA, DROID MAXX, Moto X, HTC One, and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will join in on the fun.

BTW - it's usually like this on Verizon. :) Welcome to Fall 2013.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
And the Verizon Wireless Galaxy Droid Nexus 5.2! Don't forget about that one!

954792_10151794183527888_498586975_n.jpg

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm really liking the statement Moto is making this year and the One is easily the best device released so far this year (IMO) so great time to have options to compare. The last um, 20 or so months have been horrible for device excitement on Big Red.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm really liking the statement Moto is making this year and the One is easily the best device released so far this year (IMO) so great time to have options to compare. The last um, 20 or so months have been horrible for device excitement on Big Red.

I was pretty excited about the note 2 on Verizon. I wanted the OG note, but was sad that Verizon didn't pick it up. Since I want a large phone with removable battery and microSD slot, my selection is limited to... Well, the Note series. I would consider the one max if it came to Verizon and if it either had a microSD slot or 64gb internal. I could skip the removable battery if the one max blows the note 3 out of the water

Honestly I didn't even think the note 2 was coming to Verizon that is why I got the s3.glad it did though, it's the best phone for my needs. Great battery life and radio (even better than my razr maxx), and large screen. Smaller screen like the gs3 gives me headaches after prolonged usage
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Last edited: