Interesting Touch Screen Problem (Not Hardware): Help Wanted

alsiv23

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have an interesting problem with my touch screen, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Here we go! So, I am having difficulties navigating my tablet via the touch screen. However, this is not a hardware problem. I used a mouse to go into the settings menu and activated the "show touches" feature. When I touched the screen, I saw dots (my touch screen is definitely working). I'm stumped! A few more details: 1) when I tap the screen in rapid succession (4-12 times fast), what I tap on will respond; 2) I can use two-finger commands, such as scrolling, just fine; 3) I have used the same custom firmware for over a month with no problems; 4) this issue arose one or two days after I began using a usb mouse. Again, any and all suggestions are welcome! I'd really like to get this up and running again. I am somewhat technically savvy and I have common sense, but detailed instructions are always most helpful. Thanks!

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have an interesting problem with my touch screen, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Here we go! So, I am having difficulties navigating my tablet via the touch screen. However, this is not a hardware problem. I used a mouse to go into the settings menu and activated the "show touches" feature. When I touched the screen, I saw dots (my touch screen is definitely working). I'm stumped! A few more details: 1) when I tap the screen in rapid succession (4-12 times fast), what I tap on will respond; 2) I can use two-finger commands, such as scrolling, just fine; 3) I have used the same custom firmware for over a month with no problems; 4) this issue arose one or two days after I began using a usb mouse. Again, any and all suggestions are welcome! I'd really like to get this up and running again. I am somewhat technically savvy and I have common sense, but detailed instructions are always most helpful. Thanks!

Describing the particular Android tablet you have as well as all custom firmware installed on it would help a lot as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699