Bricked LG P760 optimus L9

Ruperteverest

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a problem with my LG P760: (

as more advanced Android user I have root access unlocked bootloader and installed ClockworkMod ...
My OS update was about 56MB in size so I wanted updates to download and install it then resets the phone to CWM and stayed there, and when I wanted to restart the phone again and it certainly stayed in CWM I tried everything to clear and reset via CWM install eg. Custom rom from CyanogenMod ... be installed but once I turn resets Introduction LG logo and CWM I already try flash stock rom from LG but unsuccessfully :'( ... Phone responds well to connect to pc and I get it into upgrade mode and into CWM but otherwise nothing: (I do not know what I have tried it I do about 1000 possibilities ... if you'd told me I would be very happy because I do not have a warranty on the phone from telecom now because I hit the machine so I would not like to pay big bucks for repair :/

For early reply Thanks :)

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a problem with my LG P760: (

as more advanced Android user I have root access unlocked bootloader and installed ClockworkMod ...
My OS update was about 56MB in size so I wanted updates to download and install it then resets the phone to CWM and stayed there, and when I wanted to restart the phone again and it certainly stayed in CWM I tried everything to clear and reset via CWM install eg. Custom rom from CyanogenMod ... be installed but once I turn resets Introduction LG logo and CWM I already try flash stock rom from LG but unsuccessfully :'( ... Phone responds well to connect to pc and I get it into upgrade mode and into CWM but otherwise nothing: (I do not know what I have tried it I do about 1000 possibilities ... if you'd told me I would be very happy because I do not have a warranty on the phone from telecom now because I hit the machine so I would not like to pay big bucks for repair :/

For early reply Thanks :)

How about wiping your data and then reflash your stock ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ruperteverest

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I try all of this to fix it and reflash stock rom too but i dont have any info about flashing roms via pc.thats why i lose in this. Can you please send me some trick step by step to flash stock rom ? thanks :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress