Hi I have a problem with my LG P760: (

as more advanced Android user I have root access unlocked bootloader and installed ClockworkMod ...
    My OS update was about 56MB in size so I wanted updates to download and install it then resets the phone to CWM and stayed there, and when I wanted to restart the phone again and it certainly stayed in CWM I tried everything to clear and reset via CWM install eg. Custom rom from CyanogenMod ... be installed but once I turn resets Introduction LG logo and CWM I already try flash stock rom from LG but unsuccessfully ... Phone responds well to connect to pc and I get it into upgrade mode and into CWM but otherwise nothing: (I do not know what I have tried it I do about 1000 possibilities ... if you'd told me I would be very happy because I do not have a warranty on the phone from telecom now because I hit the machine so I would not like to pay big bucks for repair :/

For early reply Thanks
    10-19-2013 04:03 AM
    Hi I have a problem with my LG P760: (

as more advanced Android user I have root access unlocked bootloader and installed ClockworkMod ...
    My OS update was about 56MB in size so I wanted updates to download and install it then resets the phone to CWM and stayed there, and when I wanted to restart the phone again and it certainly stayed in CWM I tried everything to clear and reset via CWM install eg. Custom rom from CyanogenMod ... be installed but once I turn resets Introduction LG logo and CWM I already try flash stock rom from LG but unsuccessfully ... Phone responds well to connect to pc and I get it into upgrade mode and into CWM but otherwise nothing: (I do not know what I have tried it I do about 1000 possibilities ... if you'd told me I would be very happy because I do not have a warranty on the phone from telecom now because I hit the machine so I would not like to pay big bucks for repair :/

For early reply Thanks
    How about wiping your data and then reflash your stock ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    10-19-2013 06:58 AM
    I try all of this to fix it and reflash stock rom too but i dont have any info about flashing roms via pc.thats why i lose in this. Can you please send me some trick step by step to flash stock rom ? thanks
    10-29-2013 12:42 PM