HTC One: stuck in bootloader and cant get into recovery HELP!!! (Three-UK)

A

AC Question

A couple of months ago i decided to root my phone and everything has been fine until last night, my phone died so i charged it up and booted it and now it is stuck in a boot loop. However the phone lets me open fastboot USB in the bootloader but does not let me do a factory reset. I also decided to re lock my phone cause i still have a year warranty but at the top of the bootloader it says ***TAMPERED***, ***RELOCKED*** and **Security Warning*** so if someone could help me fix my phone it would be greatly appreciated.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I guess I could help if I was home, but that won't do. The boss won't let me go. But this can be easily fixed with a computer and adb. So what you can do is go to the XDA forums and to the HTC One forum. There are two forums, one for the M7 and one for the M8. In there you will find instruction on returning to stock. Either by using adb or Odin.

Sent from my AT&T HTC One M8 via Tapatalk.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
When you rooted, did you not follow directions? Every where I found all had the same instruction to make a nandroid backup.

Sent from my AT&T HTC One M8 via Tapatalk.

Bethany Meyer

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been seeing this issue pop up all over. It's a problem with Super SU. If you have enough time before it reboots, go into Settings > Apps > Super SU, then force stop and disable. It will stop rebooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress