SD Card "Unavailable"?

NuclearzombieYT

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I've had this phone for about a year now and I've never had a really bad problem like this. I have a HTC One (SV). Today it kept saying SD card is full when I went to upload photos to Instagram, so I went into my settings and it still had 3gb left. I thought it was a reading error so I unmounted it and put it back in. It is now saying under settings, "Unavailable" when i view the SD card option. I've tried other SD cards and nothing is working, PLEASE HELP!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
First thing, with the phone on or live, pull the battery (if available) or press the power and volume down to do the equivalent on a non-removable battery. This may clear things up. You can also see if you can read the contents of your SD card in your PC using a USB card reader. If the card can be seen in the PC, then your phone O/S got fouled up or the phone's SD Card is shot. You can mange sure you have evening backed up and perform factory reset. If it still didn't work after that....take it to your carrier fit either warranty or insurance replacement.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez