Samsung Galaxy Light charger insert/battery drastically reduced charge. HELP PLEASE.

Aeon Angel

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Recently my Galaxy Light has had some battery issues. I won't use it or I'll have it plugged in all night and it either dies FAST or doesn't fully charge to 100%. I had a factory reset done and yeah, it work for a couple days but then resorted back to driving me crazy. I bought this phone brand new and bringing it back to customer service for a refurbished one sounds pretty lame. I've had it for 6-8 months. Please help. I'd appreciate some battery life saving ideas.

P.s.
This wasn't how it was a month ago. I'd use it a lot a barely make a dent in the battery life.

Cheers,
B

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd try a new battery. Batteries can fail relatively suddenly if they're defective.

It would also help to see some battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress