How do I remove this circular navigation bar on my huawei?

A

AC Question

It just popped up the other day and i can't get rid of it, only move it around. phone is a huawei p10

Jack Jump

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
So disappointed this wasn't already answered ;) It sounds like the same as my question, a circular floating menu that when you click, spins up a series of icons with functions like Settings.

This little button which overlays every screen and seems to be able to always get in the way:

spin1.PNG

Which opens this circular menu:

spin2.PNG

I don't seem to be able to determine the correct terminology to search for this. I can't see any apps other than Launcher3 that should account for the menu.

Any help gratefully appreciated :)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
So disappointed this wasn't already answered ;) It sounds like the same as my question, a circular floating menu that when you click, spins up a series of icons with functions like Settings.

This little button which overlays every screen and seems to be able to always get in the way:

View attachment 264962

Which opens this circular menu:

View attachment 264963

I don't seem to be able to determine the correct terminology to search for this. I can't see any apps other than Launcher3 that should account for the menu.

Any help gratefully appreciated :)
If you can't find this option in the accessibility settings try to disable it in settings - smart assistance - floating dock.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha. Glad it helped and thanks for the follow up! It'll be very helpful for other users with a similar issue.

Yeah, they change the name of that option and the place in the settings for different models and even system versions. Glad you managed to find it.

Norest Buwa

May 12, 2018
Visit site
Javier you're doctor for phones.

I just follow below then my phone was back to normal that circle sucks me for the whole day.

settings try to disable it in settings - smart assistance - floating dock.

pmenen

May 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi.

This circle has been on my phone for so many days. Thanks guys for help me remove it.

In my case it is in Settings->Smart assistance->System navigation->Navigation dock->OFF.

Regards.

Roy C

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
Just put your finger at the top of screen to pull down screen and look for navigation Dock tab touch it and hey presto floating white circle has gone. Touch the tab again and the circle comes back! Simples

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have tried the instructions above but I have had no joy on removing the white navigation circle on my Huawai P20. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Welcome to the forums. If you can't find this option with the different steps given on this thread you can use the search feature in your general settings. Open the settings - tap the search/magnifying glass top right - type 'dock' or any other similar word and see which options you get. Tell us how it goes.

katyking

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. If you can't find this option with the different steps given on this thread you can use the search feature in your general settings. Open the settings - tap the search/magnifying glass top right - type 'dock' or any other similar word and see which options you get. Tell us how it goes.

Thanks a lot!!! Huge help 😄

Deltagande

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I have just resolved this issue. Go to SETTINGS then SYSTEM then SYSTEM NAVIGATION then scroll to NAVIGATION DOCK and slide to OFF.
Hope it helps. Frickin' irritating isn't it!?

Thank you, Sarah. After going through all the other suggestions, most of which I couldn't find, yours fixed it for me. Question is, how did it appear there, because I have't set it. The other question is what is it supposed to do?