Facebook Android App Login Failed, Error. NetworkException, errno 111. Help please?

A

AC Question

Problem: Facebook App on Android - Can't Log In:

On last sunday, my Facebook Android App just logged me off, from nothing, and I didn't do nothing different from my usual.
Every time I try to log in on the Facebook App I get the message:

HttpNetworkException: AsyncSocketException: connect failed, type = Socket not open, errno = 111 (connection refused)

I can log in on the app chrome browser, I can use the Messenger App, all my other apps are ok, my phone is up to date and working fine with no other problems on connection with the internet or in others browsers or apps. I've tried to connecy in different wi-fi and networks and get the same problem.
I don't want to factory reset my phone.
I had unistall and reinstalled the Facebook App and I'm getting this error always.
I have an Asus Zenfone2, so and olds phone is not the problem too.

Someone know how to solve this issue?

Very thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Facebook, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try opening it and log in again.

930622_j

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I did clear the data and force stop several times but I still can't log in to Facebook. Is there any thing else I can do to fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I tried to translate to English using Google: "I've tried but not dapak enter as well. what's the solution"

Which device do you have? Are you having any problems logging into the Facebook website, either on your desktop browser or your mobile browser?

Guntoro Putra

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
tidak saya cuman mau logi ke aplikasi facebook nya saja yang tidak dapat masuk...
semua aplikasi saya nolmal2 saja...
ku mohon dari pihak yang berwewenang dalam hal ini mohon di beritahu saya bagai mana cara nya

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Google Translate is having some problems translating--this is what it says: "I do not want logy cuman to his facebook application are not able to sign ...all my applications nolmal2 it ... I beg of the authorities in this regard please let me know how where in his way."

Were you able to understand my previous question to you? I'll try translating it via Google Translate as well: "perangkat yang Anda miliki? Apakah Anda mengalami masalah login ke situs Facebook, baik pada browser desktop atau browser ponsel Anda?"

llph

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet. I am not able to get on facebook. Getting a message as per the above Re.
What can I do to fix this problem?

094moni

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I have a Geonee S6 and when I login to my Facebook mobile app it comes that network connection failed (http: //NetworkExpectation) while my network is fine 3g and all apps are running perfectly with internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress