Note 5 Isn't Quick Charging After Battery Issue

cyfnataly

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with my Sprint Samsung Note 5. My phone was quick charging fine until one fateful day when my phone battery died on me. Yes, I'm aware I'm not supposed to run it dead, but I had no other option (emergency situation). Complete nada. Zip. Dead dead. When I finally got back home to charge it, it wouldn't charge at all. The Phone would light up and say it was charging, but it wouldn't charge and didn't have the LED charging icon. After a little bit of 90's tapping and a bunch of restarting hours later and it still would not work. I did all sorts of restarting combinations with the power, home, and volume buttons. Eventually, a light blue light came from the screen, asking me a few questions. I pressed the home button and the screen said "Downloading..." It stayed there for a while until I decided to restart it again. Once I did, now the battery is charging just fine again, although it does take 3-4 hours for a full charge now instead of one. Does anyone know what happened?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii