[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

Shelley55

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
if you look at the original post it does alot more then just give you proof ....this is the only rom available for the charge at the moment

Thanks for all of your help so far :). Vif this works (knock on wood). What do I need to do after to get the better batt life??? Sorry for the stupid questions. First time rooting a phone.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all of your help so far :). Vif this works (knock on wood). What do I need to do after to get the better batt life??? Sorry for the stupid questions. First time rooting a phone.

Nothing until there is undervolted kernels.....this isnt rooting this is flashing custom firmware , just happens to be rooted

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I did.... I can get the yellow triangle to come up on phone. But nothing happens in Odin

turn on the phone, put it in debugging mode plug it in and let it set up for a couple mins,
then disconnect remove the battery and tray again

Thanks for the guide DroidXcon. Gonna give this a try in the morning. Hopefully (fingers crossed) I won't run into any issues.

good luck carla let me know how it goes

Reactions: carladarla

Lienus

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Is the stock clock/weather widget going to be making a comeback in later versions by any chance? I had grown quite fond of it. If not would anyone happen to know where I might be able to find it? Thanks! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa