Stock Ringtones Request

Onyx Panthyr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Me again :)

After having a just out of the box Eclair for 2 days, I installed DK28 on my new Epic and then went straight to midNIGHT ROM. I noticed when I was going to set my ringtones that the ones I had on Eclair are gone.

So... how hard would it be for someone to extract them as an add-on that I can flash? I'd like them all, but I think there was one in particular I really liked. Might have been called Luminescence or something.

The ringtones from Eclair may even be the same in DK28. I didn't check because I went straight to the ROM.

Also if possible, can the notification sounds also be pulled?

Anyone feel like giving it a shot? :)

disclaimer: Yeah, I know I'm weird. How many people actually like the stock ringtones.....? ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Me again :)

After having a just out of the box Eclair for 2 days, I installed DK28 on my new Epic and then went straight to midNIGHT ROM. I noticed when I was going to set my ringtones that the ones I had on Eclair are gone.

So... how hard would it be for someone to extract them as an add-on that I can flash? I'd like them all, but I think there was one in particular I really liked. Might have been called Luminescence or something.

The ringtones from Eclair may even be the same in DK28. I didn't check because I went straight to the ROM.

Also if possible, can the notification sounds also be pulled?

Anyone feel like giving it a shot? :)

disclaimer: Yeah, I know I'm weird. How many people actually like the stock ringtones.....? ;)

Stock DK28 Froyo Ringtones (Flash in CWM3)

Stock DK28 Froyo Notifications
(Flash in CWM3)

I will check Eclair see if they are the same but I think they are. Anyways here's Froyo's enjoy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol