[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cob11341

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Dark_Knight2 are you sure the kernel is compatible with this Rom? I have noticed you used two different kernels from the builds you have shown me. I do believe it is a kernel issue :(

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][July 30, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 2

Dark_Knight2 are you sure the kernel is compatible with this Rom? I have noticed you used two different kernels from the builds you have shown me. I do believe it is a kernel issue :(

Wondering if i can get a zip of this shabby penguin kernel to flash it on stable 2, just wanna see if that works.

Cause i loaded a chris41g kernel and it still wont boot all the way

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Well now I know its not the kernel cause I used times infinitys kernel in the test rom. So its 100% not kernel. Its probably something on my end.

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Well now I know its not the kernel cause I used times infinitys kernel in the test rom. So its 100% not kernel. Its probably something on my end.

I agree, s3 didnt work with a number of kernels i tried that i know worked on s2.. trying your new post now

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

ahhh crap :(

already got a data los :(
internal storage not detected and settings--> storage crashes when trying to open it, so i cant change to internal storage :(

This used to happen with a few of chris41g kernels, im going to try shabby kernel on s2 in a little bit

Surj138

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

I was thinking of trying that earlier! :) I ran shabby's 2012806 cm9 nightly for a couple days and the touch key lights were working fine. Still, it wasn't... the same. I love aokp so much more than any other ROM, and I'm even straight! lol

Thanks for all your hard work, DK, it's much appreciated :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
ahhh crap :(

already got a data los :(
internal storage not detected and settings--> storage crashes when trying to open it, so i cant change to internal storage :(

This used to happen with a few of chris41g kernels, im going to try shabby kernel on s2 in a little bit

I believe shabbys kernel is based on chris41gs source code.

sarcazmo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

If I'm listening to pandora or any audio source and get a text message the text notification will play and the volume of pandora will go way down. If I pause and then ay it goes back to normal.

Thanks again dk loving this rom. Can't wait for the new version with the 4G and sd card fix!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

If I'm listening to pandora or any audio source and get a text message the text notification will play and the volume of pandora will go way down. If I pause and then ay it goes back to normal.

Thanks again dk loving this rom. Can't wait for the new version with the 4G and sd card fix!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Sd card is a kernel issue. 4G is also kernel related.

Reactions: sarcazmo

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know of or have a kernel that works well with this ROM. Some of chris41 come close but have LOS, other have no LOS but dont show internal storage.

If you know of one I'd love to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty