Any way to save all app data and settings?

tag570

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am completely new to the Android platform and I'm used to Apple...
Is there any way to save all if my app data and settings?
I've tried googling it and I didn't get many facts. Thanks in advance and thank for reading.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am completely new to the Android platform and I'm used to Apple...
Is there any way to save all if my app data and settings?
I've tried googling it and I didn't get many facts. Thanks in advance and thank for reading.

Try app backup and restore. U can not put apps on memory card anymore. How many gb of memory do u have? What phone and operating system?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Markymark78

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this to, but I'm sort of new to using forums. Does anybody know if there is a way to back up the Transformer TF300? I have an iPhone 4 (can't wait to get rid of it) and use iTunes to back everything up, Pictures, Videos, apps, etc. Does Android have anything like that?

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this to, but I'm sort of new to using forums. Does anybody know if there is a way to back up the Transformer TF300? I have an iPhone 4 (can't wait to get rid of it) and use iTunes to back everything up, Pictures, Videos, apps, etc. Does Android have anything like that?

U can try the cloud. What is it u are wanting to back up?

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Get a memory card, download app backup and restore.

I believe most of that will store on the backup except for apps. There's no way to do that other than the backup n restore app and even then it doesn't really. Just keeps u from losing settings.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
If you have a rooted device, Titanium Backup will back up all apps and data. My Backup Pro will also backup apps and data, but might also require root.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Titanium backup requires root.
My Backup Pro will do a lot without root, but full functions still need root.

Your apps are still on Google, and you can back up your app settings there. ( I don't recall where that setting is )
Your contacts can be backed up to Google. Photos to Picasa.

Me, I use Sugarsync to back up my photos and documents.
I rooted, just to have complete control of my backup to my memory card using my Backup pro.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Sadly no there is no auto sync all for android. Not without rooting. So no I cloud or I tunes type functionality. Now if you do your research and consider rooting titanium is the way to go. So be confident you want to take that plunge. Do your research and never be afrade to ask questions.
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)