auto install apps to External memory card

karimla131

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
hi all ...

i am new with using android phones i have Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8260 i think i made it root by using Framaroot app 1.6 (with Gandalf option) ... so i triad a lot of apps but it didn't work .. i always got this error :: " 'App2SD is not supported by your device. Because your device has a primary external storage which is emulated from the internal storage. You can link the app in order to move its files to your SD card "" i tried link2sd and app2sd and move 2 sd

thanks i think this thread is mention befor but i found no answer .. so i said lets refresh it ...

thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi all ...

i am new with using android phones i have Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8260 i think i made it root by using Framaroot app 1.6 (with Gandalf option) ... so i triad a lot of apps but it didn't work .. i always got this error :: " 'App2SD is not supported by your device. Because your device has a primary external storage which is emulated from the internal storage. You can link the app in order to move its files to your SD card "" i tried link2sd and app2sd and move 2 sd

thanks i think this thread is mention befor but i found no answer .. so i said lets refresh it ...

thanks

Here are a couple kinks in the whole thing:
1. Android OS no longer supports external SD cards.
2. Developers need to support moving that data to the SD card. If they don't there is no moving of that data to the SD card.