Did you get a test run or have any BAD first impressions?

MissMe

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey all! Forum SUPER newbie here.

I'm phone shopping and am salivating over android phones at the moment. I'm not one to have the most recent technology (working with an LG Chocolate here - save me now) and after the desolation/frustration of my Curve, I have my own idiosyncrasies about phones.

The N1 is on my list but one of my gripes isn't with the phone itself: it's the fact that I can't test it out or touch it before I buy.

Did anyone get a chance to play with the N1 before they committed to it? Or if you flat out bought it, did anything stand out as great/really annoying?

(it would be especially helpful if any1 is coming from/going to a Droid or planning on switching to the Incredible)

MRGQ

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
i just purchased mine last night...i have always tested a phone in my hands before i buy just to see how it feels ect...HOWEVER, after many hours of researching and youtube videos, i sold my 3GS and purchased the Nexus One last night...Taking a risk? probably, but im sold on this phone already cause of the specs, the look, the OS and the reviews have been OK

If anything you can return it and get your money back....i have 14 days to test it out.

I will put up my First Impressions here when i get it...I cant wait!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress