When they restock the nexus, do you think it will be improved?

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
What sort of improvements do you mean? Like battery improvements or something like different build/LTE?

I don't think it will be any different from the initial batches. Wouldn't be nice to screw over the early adopters (ie; me) by having a better version released for no reason.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't be nice to screw over the early adopters (ie; me) by having a better version released for no reason.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be a little jealous if that were to happen. But, I don't think we could consider ourselves "screwed over" anyway. After all, we knew exactly what we were getting when we bought these, and we approved.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
probably small improvements. I mean rev 11 means they improved it quite a bit of times... right? DUnno, i'm not exactly sure.

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys think there will be any improvements/changes to the n4 once they finally have it restocked?

Yes! It will be available! I'll actually be able to buy it! That will be a vast improvement over it's current status as vaporware.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's supposed to have LTE, work on Verizon and a have bigger battery that runs for 48 hours.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong to improve. If you're getting the wrong impression from reading the forums here, keep in mind this is where people go to complain. This phone is as perfect as it gets.

Reptile1990

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As much as i would like that to happen, it wont. But honestly, i'm happy with my 16GB model. I just wish there was more than 12GB usable to me. I mean the 8GB model has 6gb of usable storage but the 16GB only has 12??? why does that extra 2GB need to be used? why cant i have it? The world may never know....