Are any stores stocking accessories?

dvrmstrng

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I really want to grab a screen protector for my Nexus 5 before taking the phone to work tonight. A Spigen screen protector is in route but I was wondering if any stores have stock in any generic screen protectors? I tried one local Best Buy to no avail. Anyone have any luck?

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
so far ive found nothing. hoping theyll show up at sprint stores tomorrow since nov 8th is the official launch there. have 2 stores on my way home from work so ill check it out and report back

DefinedByClass13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Probably not until launch. I called Sprint on Tuesday and they were sure they had received some, but he wasn't sure if they'd be available for sale prior to launch. Luckily there is a wholesale warehouse near me that finally got in ONE case yesterday so I picked it up. I have a case being shipped to me from Diztronic but I didn't want to go around unprotected until then.

migespy

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I called my local Sprint store and they said they are getting the N5 in tomorrow; however, no accessories have arrived yet. Most likely they will arrive in the same shipment as the N5s tomorrow. He said call back tomorrow and to find out for sure.