Ready to pre order the 3XL from Best Buy and trade my unlocked 512GB Note 9 in...

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I went from the Pixel 2XL to the Note 9 when it was released.

It's been an interesting, annoying month and I've even considered trading back down to the Pixel 2XL. The Note 9 camera is atrocious - especially in low light....

So needless to say, on the 9th, as soon as the pre-orders open, I'm going to my local Best Buy to pre order the Pixel 3XL and then, when it finally arrives, I'll hand them over my shiny new, unlocked 512GB Note 9 and hope they give me a decent trade in value / promos for it.

Ready to go back!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Probably would just be better to sell the device on your own versus doing a trade-in deal.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Peace. Enjoy your pixel. I'll enjoy my note9. Sorry you having issues. Not being a smartass just saying. Enjoy:) best wishes to you.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I went from the Pixel 2XL to the Note 9 when it was released.

It's been an interesting, annoying month and I've even considered trading back down to the Pixel 2XL. The Note 9 camera is atrocious - especially in low light....

So needless to say, on the 9th, as soon as the pre-orders open, I'm going to my local Best Buy to pre order the Pixel 3XL and then, when it finally arrives, I'll hand them over my shiny new, unlocked 512GB Note 9 and hope they give me a decent trade in value / promos for it.

Ready to go back!

I came from the Google pixel 2XL as well. Although that did have a much better camera I enjoy the N9 more overall.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I don't understand why people think we want/need to see these types of posts. Are you trying to make someone feel bad for using the Note 9? I mean, okay. Enjoy your Pixel 3 Notch XL, I guess. The rest of us will enjoy our Note 9s.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why people think we want/need to see these types of posts. Are you trying to make someone feel bad for using the Note 9? I mean, okay. Enjoy your Pixel 3 Notch XL, I guess. The rest of us will enjoy our Note 9s.

Because it is a forum that allows posting from various view points --- even if they aren't always positive. People are 110% allowed to constructively talk about these things. Otherwise it would be a boring forum TBH.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Because it is a forum that allows posting from various view points --- even if they aren't always positive. People are 110% allowed to constructively talk about these things. Otherwise it would be a boring forum TBH.

Get the pitch fork guys!! Let him have it 😂😂

Attachments

• 309.jpg
    309.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 204

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I came from the Google pixel 2XL as well. Although that did have a much better camera I enjoy the N9 more overall.

Same here. I bought the Pixel 2XL in April because it was supposed to have the best camera. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. I didn't have it long enough to really know for certain. What I did know is that I'm not a "pure stock Android" fan. I missed my Samsung experience! For the first time, I let the overall phone be the deciding factor, not the camera and bought the S9+. Now I have the N9. I hope to never leave Samsung again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87