The Pixel line has made me more thankful than ever for Google.... And the Android ecosystem.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Regardless of whether or not you like the new Pixel line, these new devices have helped me realize something...

I've been a die hard Android user since inception.... I'm currently using a Nexus 6p, and it's, by far, the best phone I've ever used.

For some reason, hearing about the new Pixel line has sparked my interest for looking into the iPhone 7 plus.... Just to see how far the iPhone has come along...

I have to say that even the most basic tasks such as file manager, sharing with a plethora of apps, and Google Drive optimization has helped me re-realize just how beautiful and flexible the Android system is...

Even the most current iPhone, as well-built as it may be, lacks in comparison when it comes to even the past few years worth of Android devices....

Android for life.

Last edited:

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I've owned several iPhones and many Android phones over the years, and while I've grown to appreciate more recent versions of iOS and the iPhones (especially after they realized the benefits of larger screens), I'd still pick Android if I were forced to use only one of the two.

arthurhkt

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Regardless of whether or not you like the new Pixel line, these new devices have helped me realize something...

I've been a die hard Android user since inception.... I'm currently using a Nexus 6p, and it's, by far, the best phone I've ever used.

For some reason, hearing about the new Pixel line has sparked my interest for looking into the iPhone 7 plus.... Just to see how far the iPhone has come along...

I have to say that even the most basic tasks such as file manager, sharing with a plethora of apps, and Google Drive optimization has helped me re-realize just how beautiful and flexible the Android system is...

Even the most current iPhone, as well-built as it may be, lacks in comparison when it comes to even the past few years worth of Android devices....

Android for life.

I really wish that the Pixel line will grow into something more, while most would probably prefer Google stick to stock Android. But if we really wanted to see the Pixel line grow, I really wish that the UI or experience on the Pixel line will be slight or much more different than the stock Android, this will help them differentiate them self, it's also help the grow of the whole Android ecosystem.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Samsung deserter here.
Very happy to be back to the Googleverse.
I have a Pixel XL coming later this week.
Thankful for sure that Google has provided an exciting choice right at the right time for me, and many former N7 owners.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Apple is definitely a walled garden. Everything inside is great but if you want something else, you are out of luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthHONK