Signal indicator issues

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am using a ROM that shows the different 3G network connections (3G,H,or H+) and noticing that my phone will frequently bounce between the 3 .

Is this normal or is there a network issue (want to be careful approaching Tmo since I'm using an unlocked phone).

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
It's normal. Of course, if you are having actual connections issues that's a different story, but what you describe is normal behavior.

Btw, TMO doesn't mind if you're using an unlocked phone. Unless you're pretending to use a different phone to get certain services or deals that are only available to a specific phone. But otherwise, they encourage people to bring unlocked phones to their network.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's normal. Of course, if you are having actual connections issues that's a different story, but what you describe is normal behavior.

Btw, TMO doesn't mind if you're using an unlocked phone. Unless you're pretending to use a different phone to get certain services or deals that are only available to a specific phone. But otherwise, they encourage people to bring unlocked phones to their network.

Thanks. I wasn't worried about encouraging but support is always another story as they could just blame my phone instead of their network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38