What would you like to see improved on the EVO 4G?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Like the title says - what, if anything, would you have wanted see the EVO have whether it's in the hardware or software?

Sound off...

Cree8r

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
A new app called the "Time card clock" this way when i wake up i can punch the clock for work, stay home and play with my EVO and get paid :)

jds

May 26, 2010
Visit site
i would like to see the phone come with an hdmi cord, actually shoot real HD video it's so compressed, be able to view the HD in 1080p a lot of people have this size TV, data/voice usage on the 3g network because a lot of people aren't going to have 4G at launch

aldrydd

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't have mine yet, so all of these are based purely on what I've read/seen:

- Better quality/speed photo/video capture (based on reviews/test shots I've seen)

- Fix the reversed image on the front-facing camera

- Froyo

- Sense home screen landscape mode

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Moving the LED to the corner or top of the phone like on BB so I can see my message light from across the room.

and I know this is an andoid thing, but profiles where I can micromanage every aspect of every alert the phone can do.

jds

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't have mine yet, so all of these are based purely on what I've read/seen:

- Fix the reversed image on the front-facing camera
I think someone can build a program that has more settings for the front camera and it can easily be turned around

kona2day

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
The battery has got to be the #1 thing. I think HTC should have done what Samsung did with the first Instinct. Give you a second battery and charging case for it. I'm sure they have known that the battery was not going to run this monster all day.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I like it to be in my possession first before I can even answer this silly question....please feel free to ask again in a day or two after we all had time to evaluate it.

You people kill me about always wanting the phones to be thinner as if it isn't thin enough and then you whine about battery life.

Last edited:

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see more on-board storage and have the size of the app partition manually, or dynamically, adjustable (I know the last part would have to be enabled through the OS, but still would nice to see). It drives me nuts how little storage HTC usually puts in their phones... in my opinion there's really no excuse for it considering the price and size of flash memory now days.