Linking with "My Contact"

amcx2

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I sync Facebook and Google contacts to my EVO. What comes up under "My Contact" is only my facebook profile. This initially makes sense to me since I "log in" with my own facebook credentials and it knows which profile is mine whereas for google contacts I'm just another contact - as far as I know I can't designate which contact is me in google contacts. BUT...... ALL my info is in that google contact of myself and I hold almost no contact info in my Facebook profile. This is where linking is great - I can link my friends' Facebook profiles to their respective google contact easily ... BUT .... not myself as shown below:

1) Trying to link my google contact to facebook profile: My Facebook profile is accessed by "My Contact" and isn't able to link to others that I know of
2) Trying to link my facebook profile to google contact: My google contact is able to link to other facebook profiles, but not MINE (since it's considered My Contact)

suggestions???

alexlevy117

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the same exact question. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to link my personal google contact info with 'my contact card' for the meantime I have updated the information in 'my contact card' until i figure out how to link the two. I will be keeping an eye on this thread and hope someone has an answer.

lwirtjes

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
At lest you have a My contact card, something happen to mine and now when I open it it just sits there, saying "loading" and never does.

I've been looking high and low as to how to repopulate it? Any thoughts

Not trying to hijack this but had the link issues as well, then the above happened.

wrxdrunkie

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I am also having this problem. When I first got my info I swear it linked my Facebook and google info, but since my hard reset the first week it has not linked correctly.

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No I've seen that since the first day I got my EVO. It has never been possible that I know.

--
Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress