HTC email offering free case with preorder

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I got an email from HTC earlier today offering a free double dip case if I pre order from the website. Anyone else get one? Since I ordered from Best Buy I will see if I can still get it but I doubt it.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

CaCHooKaMan

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i believe its only free if you order directly through HTCs website. that means you have to get the 32GB unlocked or 64GB developer edition for full price.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I got the email.. about an hour after I preordered my 64gb developer unlocked model. Waited on hold for an hour to try to get them to add it to my order only to be told I'd have to cancel the order and reorder. I didn't wanna mess with that since I already had to cancel my premier preorder and it was tying up too much funds with the charges and refunds and what not. I'll give a call back Monday to see if they can add it on.

munz19

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I came here wondering the same thing. I will be buying from Best Buy and it would be awesome if I could get the free case this way, but i'm not holding my breath.

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if those of you who received this email offer signed up for anything specific to receive it? I was going to pre-order the unlocked version from HTC's site, and it would be great to get a free case. It would be much appreciated If you wouldn't mind sharing the coupon code if it was something generic like "HTCCoup". If it is a personalized number or code, I understand keeping it to yourself. Thanks in advance if this is possible.

pdubcramp

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if those of you who received this email offer signed up for anything specific to receive it? I was going to pre-order the unlocked version from HTC's site, and it would be great to get a free case. It would be much appreciated If you wouldn't mind sharing the coupon code if it was something generic like "HTCCoup". If it is a personalized number or code, I understand keeping it to yourself. Thanks in advance if this is possible.

My understanding is that they are personalized codes. Another member was kind enough to send me one, however I was unable to get it to work. I added the HTC One Double Dip Case - Light Grey with Red/Grey Tips and applied the code. But I get "Coupon is not valid."

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or perhaps the offer no longer stands. Either way, it is a personalized code. Good luck!

EDIT: It worked after following the link from the email. Phew.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty