HTC One - Are you happy with 4.3 or do you regret installing it?

hoserd

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I updated, the GPS inexplicably turns itself off. Then every time I use an app that requires it, I have to go to settings to turn it on. Extremely annoying.

Posted via Android Central App

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
4.3 works good for me. Not sure if I want 4.4 as I heard that it kills flash, which I like go have.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I updated, the GPS inexplicably turns itself off. Then every time I use an app that requires it, I have to go to settings to turn it on. Extremely annoying.

I am finding a similar problem with the OS shutting off WiFi on its own.

Sent from my RCT6378W2 using Tapatalk

gankstar5

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I can say that I'm unhappy after 4.3. I did not do a factory reset before updating. However, later, I took a backup, did a reset and then updated again.

Now, when I click on share via the gallery, the options don't show. I click on it several times but the menu just doesn't show.

The 3 vertical dots do not show any menu if I click it in WiFi or gallery.

I also feel that 4.3 is slower than 4.2.2 and another thing I have seen is that the battery went from 100% to 92% while I typed this post. It kept dropping in batches of 2%

I'm so frustrated! Please help/suggest.

hoserd

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually have that problem as well, but it comes back on. I have to turn GPS on manually frequently.

badams1

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Ive been using ARHD 40.3 for a bit now which is Kitkat and Sense 5.5 and it really is a nice update...I believe the AT&T is supposed to push it out Jan-Feb sometime.

I ran the OTA 4.3 update for a while before I rooted my phone....and didnt have any issues with it. 4.4 is noticably better tho imho.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Ive been using ARHD 40.3 for a bit now which is Kitkat and Sense 5.5 and it really is a nice update...I believe the AT&T is supposed to push it out Jan-Feb sometime.

I ran the OTA 4.3 update for a while before I rooted my phone....and didnt have any issues with it. 4.4 is noticably better tho imho.

Sounds nice!

What you said makes me look forward to getting the official HTC Sense update and Android 4.4 update on my HTC One

Sent from my RCT6378W2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress