HTC One 4.3 lag !! (with video)

remos2010

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys i was playing csr racing then i noticed that the game .. i dunno how to explain but it's like the game stops for 0.1 second then resume again , that happen every like 3 seconds i am with power saving off too , i dunno how to record this maybe you can help me with a video recorder app so i can record the lag for you.

Sorry for my english
Thanks guys :)

UPDATE : here's the video .. you can see the lag at sec 0:37
HTC One games lag - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

remos2010

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: HTC one 4.3 lag !!

I think that i really need help guys , today i was playing flappy bird then i noticed that it lags too , yes the game stops for 0.1 sec every 3 secs but i can feel it , i make sure that it lags from this moving barScreenshot_2014-02-25-19-26-50_1.jpg

Help me

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC one 4.3 lag !! (with video)

Then contact your carrier if you are in warranty. If not, don't know what else to say, you will get lag with any device. With that said, in your video that is a stutter not lag. Lag will last longer and will clear up with the tips I gave you. That possible stutter could have been a network issue or a possible refresh within the game.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

yes that is not lag.

lag would have it repeat the same movement twice.

and that can be caused by 10000000000 different things. of course having a faster and more powerful processor usually helps to minimise this but there is no cure for bad coding, multitasking between 100000 apps, etc.

and then there is the old saying: if you look for problems, you'll find them!

you had to go and switch to another vehicle and start scrolling back and forth to find this 0.1s stutter. i am truly sympathetic about this critical problem you are experiencing in that game but it is evident you are going out of your way to find it.

and this thread should really be added to the 1st world problems list.

remos2010

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

yes that is not lag.

lag would have it repeat the same movement twice.

and that can be caused by 10000000000 different things. of course having a faster and more powerful processor usually helps to minimise this but there is no cure for bad coding, multitasking between 100000 apps, etc.

and then there is the old saying: if you look for problems, you'll find them!

you had to go and switch to another vehicle and start scrolling back and forth to find this 0.1s stutter. i am truly sympathetic about this critical problem you are experiencing in that game but it is evident you are going out of your way to find it.

and this thread should really be added to the 1st world problems list.

what makes me mad that my friend's mobile xperia l , and samsung grand 1 , never lags in FLAPPY BIRD !!
is there's any phone lag in flappy bird ? even after restart and wipe system cache i still can't believe it
i love HTC One but how come it lags in all the games as you see in the video , why didn't i buy a cheap phone which don't lag ?

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

what makes me mad that my friend's mobile xperia l , and samsung grand 1 , never lags in FLAPPY BIRD !!
is there's any phone lag in flappy bird ? even after restart and wipe system cache i still can't believe it
i love HTC One but how come it lags in all the games as you see in the video , why didn't i buy a cheap phone which don't lag ?
Like I said, contacting your carrier is about the only option you have other than letting the stutter go.

Every phone, tablet and PC will experience lag at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2