Huawei 10 Mate Lite not booting anymore after screen replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Deroo

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I successfully replaced (I think) the screen and LCD module of a Huawei 10 Mate Lite. Before I fixed all cables with screws again, I tested the screen and it booted and worked fine. After glueing and a full re-assemble, the phone does not boot anymore.

What I have tried so far:

- it fully charges, the screen is working and showing all activity when charged

- I tried reconnecting the old broken screen which still worked, and still pressing the power button, nothing happens

I guess it must be another hardware problem, but I have checked multiple times. How can I diagnose what part is stopping the device to start booting?

Thanks

Danny

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the P10 forum to the Mate 10 forum to be more accurate.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If the phone was working before you took it apart and replaced the screen then you'll have to double check your work , there are very small parts that could get damaged without you realizing .

Danny Deroo

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi, Thanks for your help: I got a little further, could have a visual on the screen by pressing the volume down button and connecting to my PC, but now I get the message Phone Locked FRP Lock. I downloaded HISuite but it does not detect the phone. I also installed DC_Unlocker - this one seems to detect the phone but I can not really unlock (no username)... THis phone is not cracked, original as from shop...but more than 2 years old - any further suggestions?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, Thanks for your help: I got a little further, could have a visual on the screen by pressing the volume down button and connecting to my PC, but now I get the message Phone Locked FRP Lock. I downloaded HISuite but it does not detect the phone. I also installed DC_Unlocker - this one seems to detect the phone but I can not really unlock (no username)... THis phone is not cracked, original as from shop...but more than 2 years old - any further suggestions?
This phone not originally yours ?

Danny Deroo

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
And now that I think about this, after replacing the screen and assembling, I tested the phone while it was open en I know I disconnected the battery flat cable while the phone was still on... could that have caused this issue? Can I validate this phone somewhere - I do have the PIN code but of course need to get it to booth again...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
And now that I think about this, after replacing the screen and assembling, I tested the phone while it was open en I know I disconnected the battery flat cable while the phone was still on... could that have caused this issue? Can I validate this phone somewhere - I do have the PIN code but of course need to get it to booth again...
The FRP you'll need both the account and password for it , so if you dont it will not let you in , and the phone will be useless.

Danny Deroo

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
OK, but I can not really enter this info, it only boots when pressing the volume down and connecting it to the PC... how do I enter this data?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
We dont talk about bypassing Google security ,you are trying to get into a phone that's not yours otherwise you wouldn't try to defeat the security protection.

[Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.