Hello,

I successfully replaced (I think) the screen and LCD module of a Huawei 10 Mate Lite. Before I fixed all cables with screws again, I tested the screen and it booted and worked fine. After glueing and a full re-assemble, the phone does not boot anymore.

What I have tried so far:

- it fully charges, the screen is working and showing all activity when charged

- I tried reconnecting the old broken screen which still worked, and still pressing the power button, nothing happens

I guess it must be another hardware problem, but I have checked multiple times. How can I diagnose what part is stopping the device to start booting?

Thanks

Danny
    02-19-2020 03:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the P10 forum to the Mate 10 forum to be more accurate.
    02-19-2020 09:35 AM
    If the phone was working before you took it apart and replaced the screen then you'll have to double check your work , there are very small parts that could get damaged without you realizing .
    02-19-2020 11:13 AM
    Hi, Thanks for your help: I got a little further, could have a visual on the screen by pressing the volume down button and connecting to my PC, but now I get the message Phone Locked FRP Lock. I downloaded HISuite but it does not detect the phone. I also installed DC_Unlocker - this one seems to detect the phone but I can not really unlock (no username)... THis phone is not cracked, original as from shop...but more than 2 years old - any further suggestions?
    02-20-2020 10:12 AM
    Hi, Thanks for your help: I got a little further, could have a visual on the screen by pressing the volume down button and connecting to my PC, but now I get the message Phone Locked FRP Lock. I downloaded HISuite but it does not detect the phone. I also installed DC_Unlocker - this one seems to detect the phone but I can not really unlock (no username)... THis phone is not cracked, original as from shop...but more than 2 years old - any further suggestions?
    This phone not originally yours ?
    02-20-2020 10:14 AM
    Well, from very good friends, I have the original packaging, box etc. Was supposed to just fix the broken screen...
    02-20-2020 12:25 PM
    And now that I think about this, after replacing the screen and assembling, I tested the phone while it was open en I know I disconnected the battery flat cable while the phone was still on... could that have caused this issue? Can I validate this phone somewhere - I do have the PIN code but of course need to get it to booth again...
    02-20-2020 02:44 PM
    And now that I think about this, after replacing the screen and assembling, I tested the phone while it was open en I know I disconnected the battery flat cable while the phone was still on... could that have caused this issue? Can I validate this phone somewhere - I do have the PIN code but of course need to get it to booth again...
    The FRP you'll need both the account and password for it , so if you dont it will not let you in , and the phone will be useless.
    02-20-2020 02:47 PM
    OK, but I can not really enter this info, it only boots when pressing the volume down and connecting it to the PC... how do I enter this data?
    02-21-2020 07:12 AM
    OK, but I can not really enter this info, it only boots when pressing the volume down and connecting it to the PC... how do I enter this data?
    What screen you on ? What does it say?
    02-21-2020 07:40 AM
    DC unlocker client, if I select FRP and temp fastboot unlock, it says no username... do I have to buy credits first?Huawei 10 Mate Lite not booting anymore after screen replacement-img_0593.jpg
    02-21-2020 10:18 AM
    We dont talk about bypassing Google security ,you are trying to get into a phone that's not yours otherwise you wouldn't try to defeat the security protection.

[Thread closed]
    02-21-2020 10:43 AM