Inspire going crazy!!

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, this has only happened to me like 3 times since I've had my Inspire, so maybe in the course of a month and a half or so. But sometimes when I manually lock the phone instead of letting the screen time out, it acts up. The phone screen does not dim and stays on, the ringer volume lowers itself to vibrate, and the phone will just sit there and vibrate until I hit the lock button again. Anyone else have this issue? Its really weird and I have to turn the volume up again for it to get back to normal. The phone just gets really freaky when it does this.:eek:

oops I posted this in wrong spot can somone move it?

Last edited:

CutRiteFX

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I also have noticed this. When I would hit the lock button the LCD would go off then back on. Or then I would notice that the volume bar stays on. I have an outterbox commuter case on and was just assuming that it was the way I was gripping the phone causing the buttons to be hit again. I will have to take it out of the case and see if it still does this.

dcdenonda

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
yep i have the same problem but i have a cheapy tpu case on mine from ebay...but i dont think its the case, but yea, ill try to unlock the phone and the vibrations start and the ringer volume goes all the way donw to vibrate, its happened 4 timed to me.
any word?

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I still havent been able to get anymore information on it. it happens with all sorts of cases that i have so i doubt its the case. i really wish i knew what made it happen though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez