GPS Issues

KevzDodd

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I've recently got the LG G2 and I'm having really bad issues with the GPS. Its constantly searching for a GPS signal and every time I use Google Maps its not accurate at all. It tells me I've turned down a street even though I haven't... It'll take a while for it to realise that I've moved also.

Is this just my handset or is this a problem with all handsets and if so is there a fix???

I doubt its the area because I was getting perfect GPS with my recent handset, the Galaxy S3

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Really?????? you didn't see the 3rd or post down asking the same question??? http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g2/323796-lg-g2-gps-issues.html

I've recently got the LG G2 and I'm having really bad issues with the GPS. Its constantly searching for a GPS signal and every time I use Google Maps its not accurate at all. It tells me I've turned down a street even though I haven't... It'll take a while for it to realise that I've moved also.

Is this just my handset or is this a problem with all handsets and if so is there a fix???

I doubt its the area because I was getting perfect GPS with my recent handset, the Galaxy S3

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87