THANKS TO ALL for a great Forum!

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey, just wanted to put out a big Thank You to Moderators and Owner, supporters and sponsors and especially all you guys. It a great resource and worth pointing out.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, just wanted to put out a big Thank You to Moderators and Owner, supporters and sponsors and especially all you guys. It a great resource and worth pointing out.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

You are very welcome. We all try our best to bring the most enjoyable experience as possible. Thank you and all standard members for also helping to keep this forum fun.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Its one of the best forums and the features and ease of use help a lot. But mainly its down to the members, staff and moderators for providing a welcome environment.

So yes it does need mentioning every now and again.

Thanks to the team at AC and moderators and all Members.

It is a great resource for all things Android and occasional iOS debate lol

Posted via Android Central App

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Back when I got my first Smartphone in 2010, a Spint Epic 4G (aka Galaxy S1), I had joined a few Android dedicated sites because I wanted to read and learn the most about what these devices could do. I guess you guys can tell which site I liked and stayed on! :)

Thank you AC and its users for a wonderful community! :)

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Agreed on all points. I'm going out of town for 10 days and when i get back I am going to research why I need to root. I was team pure with my g2 and never jb my iPhones. Stability is key because this device is my work driver and personal one as well. Cheers

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo