I'm extremely irritated at this point, because it's been one thing after the other with my phone. It has more problems than my BMW. The phone's gotten better, but this is still a problem.
    I use Verizon Message+ for texting, and my phone says "failed" every time I try to send a picture message. It's really annoying, and from what I can tell, it's a fairly common problem with LG phones on Verizon.
    I've tried resetting the app and changing settings, but nothing seems to work. If anyone knows a way to fix it (and I am NOT doing a factory reset) it would be much appreciated.
    02-08-2015 11:18 AM
    Hoping to see some suggestions here as well. Very frustrating.
    02-08-2015 02:42 PM
    I would try installing a 3rd party text app like Textra. I had issues on my G2 with failed pic messages. Went to Textra and it's all I use on my G3

Posted via the Android Central App
    grunt0300 likes this.
    02-08-2015 02:51 PM
    I would try installing a 3rd party text app like Textra. I had issues on my G2 with failed pic messages. Went to Textra and it's all I use on my G3

+1. Textra is great. I use it on my G2, and my N5. Never had a problem.
    02-08-2015 03:57 PM
    Did you call Verizon? Make sure your number doesn't have text turned off or something. Stop by your closest store and seek help?

02-08-2015 07:57 PM
    Definitely try not using that app. The stock messaging is decent. So is Hangouts. I'm in love with Textra. It's great. There are an plethora of great SMS apps in the Play Store.

Posted via Android Central App
    02-08-2015 10:35 PM
    Sounds like an issue with your APN settings. Double check everything it seems like there is one setting off.

02-08-2015 11:07 PM
    Me too until I disable WiFi then mms goes through. When WiFi is enabled it disables My mobile data so annoying, Verizon played dumb

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    02-09-2015 02:43 PM
    I have problems receiving MMS via Sprint when I have Wi-Fi Calling enabled. I will see a "downloading" message, but the message never actually downloads. Then I turn off Wi-Fi calling and the MMS will come through.
    02-09-2015 03:40 PM
    A tech just made sure the port, proxy, and the mmsc were correct on my G3 and it worked flawlessly after. If I guessing, that if support from your server makes sure these three are correct, it may correct everything, like it did on mine. The phone went from driving me crazy to working like a dream, just making sure these three were correct to the provider. Not the mms proxy or mms port. Just the plain "proxy" and "port", plus the mmsc. I hope that helps. It cures my phone and my frustrations. Good luck!!
    08-17-2015 08:43 PM
    I'm extremely irritated at this point, because it's been one thing after the other with my phone. It has more problems than my BMW. The phone's gotten better, but this is still a problem.
    I use Verizon Message+ for texting, and my phone says "failed" every time I try to send a picture message. It's really annoying, and from what I can tell, it's a fairly common problem with LG phones on Verizon.
    I've tried resetting the app and changing settings, but nothing seems to work. If anyone knows a way to fix it (and I am NOT doing a factory reset) it would be much appreciated.
    I use messaging and not + it has a yellow icon with a off white message in the middle it was built into my phone hope this helps
    12-16-2015 09:11 AM
    Most likely an apn setting or make sure that cell data is working, mms will not work though wifi

12-29-2015 04:36 AM