Not waking lock screen for notifications

pirateghostabc

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Have two phones side by side, g6 and 1+3T. When a notification comes in, the 3t will briefly wake up and show you the notification with full lighting.

The G6 will not wake up. I tried it with "always on" turned off. I heard the notification but nothing showed at all on the screen.

With "always on" turned on, the G6 will briefly show the notification icon but then it goes back to the dim display with tiny icon.

What I want it to do is briefly wake and give me larger display for notification like my 3T. Anyway to make that happen in settings on the G6?

nicjimbass

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Unfortunately, not natively. The way I made it work is to use Nova Prime launcher, as well as Tesla Unread, both made by the same company. This was a nearly a dealbreaker for me, coming from an iPhone, but now, I can't see ever going back. You may have to spend $5 or so, but it's worth it.

Impenneteri

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
What I want it to do is briefly wake and give me larger display for notification like my 3T. Anyway to make that happen in settings on the G6?

This is basically the feature I wanted. I had it in my previous phone, Lumia 930.

I like the Always On feature but it was better on my old Lumia 720 which is still functioning to this day (Lumia 930 does not have it because of the screen) where I can customize it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez