How's the Battery Life?

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm a long time Motorola user and I'm starting to look at new phones. But I'm not thrilled by anything Motorola has to offer right now, so I've been looking at LG. Coming from phones like the Droid Turbo and now the Moto Z Force, battery life is very important to me when considering a phone.

I've read some reviews that say the G7 has a sub par battery, but I want the opinions of some real users. I like what I see in the other aspects of the phone but the battery life worries me. So what do you think, good, just ok, bad?

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
the battery life in my experience with the G7 has been pretty standard when compared to all of the android phones i have used in the past. I game fairly heavily with pogo, ingress, pubg and mobius final fantasy. I would say that this phone is pretty solid and worth changing to. give that we are in the middle of CES and with MWC on the horizon, i would hold off and see what will be getting announced and the eventual price drops of the current phones.

Ian Bower

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Between 4&1/2 and 5&1/2 hours screen on time with great stand by. Regularly get to the end of the day with 40% plus. No complaints whatsoever.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My husband has the LG G7 ThinQ and does a lot of heavy gaming; and usually has many tabs and apps open. He's had the phone since September, and has found the battery life to be pretty good. Of course, the more gaming apps he has open, the more his battery will drain. But overall, he's very happy with his phone's battery life! He also gets great standby time; and I swear that his phone will charge faster than my Pixel 2. I want to do a real-life charging speed test between our two phones!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress