Never buy an lg phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Gault

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I got burned by LG. I bought the Optimus 4X HD. Was a great phone, so I thought. 3 weeks in to owning the phone the screen turned half black half white. I contacted LG to have it replaced under warranty. TO MY SURPRISE, I was told by LG USA they couldn't help me because the phone was not meant to be sold in the USA, so I need to contact LG Global. Well I did and I then was told by LG Global that because I live in the USA, only LG USA can help me. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sh**ty company. Their so bad they won't even warranty one of their phones. They would rather give their customers the run around. Well LESSON LEARNED. I WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND ANY PIECE OF S**T LG PHONE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks LG for burning your customers. Hope you don't mind me posting in every android forum I belong to, in order to warn potential new customers to STAY CLEAR OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH LG MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean all LG devices should be avoided.

Yeah, it isn't ideal, but because you purchased a phone that wasn't available in your market, you run the risk of these things happening. I imagine if you are persistent with them someone will help you out. Good luck.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Paul Gault

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks cole2kb, that's what I am trying to do is be persistent. I posted this message on every form for mobile phones, that I belong to, even LG themselves. I did get a response and their looking in to see why I was told that, because LG Global is supposed to honor the warranty of any item sold in the US. That's why I am upset with LG. I did my research before buying the phone to make sure it was covered.

gurmu

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Agree!! LG optimus 4x is a cheap quality cell phone. thought might save $200, but totally not worth it. freezs often, looses signal after hang up from a call for a minute or so; self reboots, cheap photo quality ....going back to Apple-not promoting apple-Galaxy s4 is a great phone too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez