[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

jellymanpoo

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 6/26 ZVD basesband Alpha16

Hmm maybe my phone hates me. But im (AGAIN) having troble flashing HydroKernal/iScream Kernal to work with this ROM without messing with my graphics (Its looks awful) This already happened today >,<

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Hmm maybe my phone hates me. But im (AGAIN) having troble flashing HydroKernal/iScream Kernal to work with this ROM without messing with my graphics (Its looks awful) This already happened today >,<

HK ICS does not work! It has the wrong adreno libs. Use thekraven kernels 15 or 16 in the OP.
You are flashing an incompatible kernel.

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site

Neither of those are compatible. Stick with the kernel that comes with the rom.

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

Hmm... so 16E spontaneously rebooted (this time from trebuchet - however it's spelled) and I did capture a last_klog for it...last_kmsg.log

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just a question, are you planning to join forces with TDM? Seems like you guys are on similar paths with your ICS ROM's, and with two developers working on the same ROM might be better than having different iterations...again just a question that's all

They are working together. Both tdm and thekraven have fixed issues in each others projects.
Briefly thekraven stepped away and gave it all to tdm, but he's obviously back now. There's also a lot of others who are helping both roms out.
Please don't ask devs to stop working on their projects! We all owe thanks to this entire community. Without everyone, we'd be stuck on 2.2 and hating every minute of it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bbrg548

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

This would probably be considered a mod request; since you have set the voice key to be recent apps, can you set the voice key to perform a voice search "speak now"? I really miss that feature, and I use it a lot, so if it can be mapped to a key I'd be able to kill out the widget and save some mem.

I'm not sure if anyone else has answered or not (I didn't see it if they did), but it looks like holding down the regular "search" button will bring up the voice search (i.e., press it and get the the search app, or hold it and it opens voice search). It does that for me, at least.

Reactions: jcruckus

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

so, anyone else having the coma issue? (phone is idle for a while, then it wont wake up, just black screen and you have to pull the batery to get it going again)

thanks!

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

It's happened to me a few times, yes. I don't think there's a fix for it right now.

Ok, but has it been identifioed as an issue? I've never used cat log before but if someone can tell me how to use it I'll be more than happy to post it here so the dev can fix it.

other than that, this rom runs flawlessly in my opinion (random reboot here and there but no big deal.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Ok, but has it been identifioed as an issue? I've never used cat log before but if someone can tell me how to use it I'll be more than happy to post it here so the dev can fix it.

other than that, this rom runs flawlessly in my opinion (random reboot here and there but no big deal.

Nope, never had it happen. Might just be two of you.

In adb "logcat > c:\logcat.txt"

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Nope, never had it happen. Might just be two of you.

In adb "logcat > c:\logcat.txt"

Yea, its something I haven't seen reported. Hasn't happened to me either. I've been following these threads for 6-7 months now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I didn't report it because it's only happened 2 or 3 times in the entire time I've run this and I keep forgetting about it.

It's funny, because of the whole phone not going into deep sleep issue, you'd think it would have no problem waking up, heh.

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

I seem to have zero Internet connectivity at this point... figured before I rebooted, I would capture some logs in the hopes that it would help with troubleshooting things...

dmesg.txt and logcat.txt