[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

As in a wifi network without an SSID broadcast?

Yes, Mine is not broadcasting so I click add network and enter it in manually but when I click save it says Settings has stopped working and it wont add my network, so I just turned SSID broadcast back on in my router

asuddendeath

May 6, 2012
Visit site

My first post here! Been looking around reading SO freaken much here, installing different roms ect. Flashed this bad boy tonite and WOW working great!

Ill give you a break down,
I have the phone flashed to cricket
I am on the 45 dollar plan (not the 55 dollar android plan)
running greenk45 so I have 3g.

So it works on a flashed cricket phone
text is working, ***however*** pic text is not working, something I need to fix on my end.

also should add running on a Hybrid PRL cricket/sprint
3G speeds are in the normal for cricket. If anyone has a script to run let me know.

seems to be smooth and working well! nice work!

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

a couple days ago, i mentioned that i was having data connectivity issues after coming off of airplane mode or switching from wifi to 3g. it turns out, after a few hours of not using data, it no longer sends/receives data, and ping test fails. this happens without toggling airplane mode or wifi.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you :p), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: [Q] CM9 DeepSleep Issue - xda-developers

Night before last my phone only went into deep sleep about 5%. Obviously this was not right as I was asleep and not using it. Last night I tried out the workaround before I went to sleep and checked this morning. It had been in deep sleep for 49.6%. :thumbup::)

Did thus at 6 am, all day with frequent use, and now at about 9:30 pm, I have 65% battery left.

Last edited:

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Lazy people keep asking questions that have been answered and ones that are essential and that thekraven goes to great effort to update as well as produce this kernel. Respect him by reading the info he is giving you, and do not expect the rest of us to answer the same questions over and over and over for those too lazy to read.

also it's just kind of unfortunate in general that a development thread is overrun with those kinds of posts

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

How are you supposed to dirty flash again? I had Alpha9, i cleared cache and dalvik cache, then flash the latest zip with the latest hydrokernel. Now my screen has this yellowish tint to it, camera preview is laggy and yellow, and phones kinda being slow. Did I dirty flash wrong?

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Could be the kernel. I haven't tested the latest hydrokernel yet. The stock one has a couple patches for the new adreno libs.

You can still use it on the alpha test 3 though.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress