Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

jeremyi

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Ordered my Moto X GSM DE Monday morning. Still showing as "Not Shipped" on Motorola and Delivery Manager shows nothing for me.

Rob220

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says not shipped also. I'm getting anxious. I just want to check it out but whatever I'll survive.

Posted via Android Central App

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Ordered my Moto X GSM DE Monday morning. Still showing as "Not Shipped" on Motorola and Delivery Manager shows nothing for me.

Mine still says not shipped also. I'm getting anxious. I just want to check it out but whatever I'll survive.

mine showed not shipped and was out for delivery before I even got the shipping email.

Rob220

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
mine showed not shipped and was out for delivery before I even got the shipping email.

I read other people comments saying the same thing and that makes me a little more frustrated. I don't mind waiting I just want to know what's happening. But like I said before its ok , not that big of a deal if I get next week sometime.

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad to see a lot of u guys already having your devices or awaiting delivery, but nothing yet on my end. Luckily I received my Nexus-5 2 days ago and that's been keeping me busy while I wait to get my 16GB T-MO X.

Honestly I think I'm going to get screwed over and end up keeping both devices! The gadget-***** in me will get greedy and not want to part with any of them! And with the looks of these reviews it seems like they are both great devices!!!

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone that waited for the Moto-X discount code and use MotoMaker get a shipping confirmation yet? I know mine has hit the assembly line so I'm not expecting it until Monday.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad to see a lot of u guys already having your devices or awaiting delivery, but nothing yet on my end. Luckily I received my Nexus-5 2 days ago and that's been keeping me busy while I wait to get my 16GB T-MO X.

Honestly I think I'm going to get screwed over and end up keeping both devices! The gadget-***** in me will get greedy and not want to part with any of them! And with the looks of these reviews it seems like they are both great devices!!!

It is a tough decision, and now that the 4.4.1 update fixes the camera issues on the n5....the decision will be even harder!

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
It is a tough decision, and now that the 4.4.1 update fixes the camera issues on the n5....the decision will be even harder!

I think the deciding factor will be whichever one gets the best T-MO LTE signal at my house. I'm beginning to think the N5 TMO LTE antenna isn't that good. I have decent signal on my iPad air but on my N5 i usually get a bar of signal. I have wifi at home, but I'm thinking I might ditch it because I have the $70 unlimited TMO Plan.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think the deciding factor will be whichever one gets the best T-MO LTE signal at my house. I'm beginning to think the N5 TMO LTE antenna isn't that good. I have decent signal on my iPad air but on my N5 i usually get a bar of signal. I have wifi at home, but I'm thinking I might ditch it because I have the $70 unlimited TMO Plan.

Form factor is by biggest decision. I love smaller phones. :)

Lowden407

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my MotoX yesterday around 3:30pm and It's already picked up to be shipped and is being sent overnight. I will get it via FedEx by 8:00pm tomorrow! :) So excited!

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my MotoX yesterday around 3:30pm and It's already picked up to be shipped and is being sent overnight. I will get it via FedEx by 8:00pm tomorrow! :) So excited!

Wow that's super fast! I'm still waiting from Monday afternoon!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Lowden407

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I was shocked at the speed too, especially since I had mine engraved. I was one of many who waited by the computer 12+ hours on Monday. I was lucky enough to get a code yesterday and as soon as I received it, purchased my cart. Looking forward to having a phone that doesn't feel so much like a brick as my iPhone 4 does. My husband got the Verizon DE version on Monday (2nd round) and it still hasn't been shipped.