My Moto X still in TX

ericinaz

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered it Wed with the $150 discount and went to FedEx on Thursday but due to the winter storm it's still in Fort Worth. Anyone else still have theirs stuck?

Posted via Android Central App

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered it Wed with the $150 discount and went to FedEx on Thursday but due to the winter storm it's still in Fort Worth. Anyone else still have theirs stuck?

Same. It now says it Departed FedEx location in Fort Worth, but it actually won't leave until tonight when the freight flights take off. No more delays and I should have it tomorrow, but I really have no faith in FedEx in the winter now, ha. Some people got theirs through, guess some pilots are better than others?

MikeG7265

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
At least you guys got tracking numbers. I ordered on Tuesday and still not tracking #...

Same here, ordered on Wednesday and haven't heard anything since the storm delay email. And nothing on fed ex site either. :-(

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Ordered the 4th, as of today my order screen still says delivery tomorrow the 10th. I got the email about the delay, but I assumed that they would update the estimate. Hopefully it gets here by Thursday for my week long business trip.

ericinaz

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If yours is still in Fort Worth, since Thursday, like mine per FedEx they didn't operate that hub today because of weather. Maybe tomorrow. No flights out tonight

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
i ordered mine on the 5th and havent got any info after the email that theyre building it, so im thinking that the delivery date of the 10th isnt going to happen

MikeG7265

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Same here, ordered on Wednesday and haven't heard anything since the storm delay email. And nothing on fed ex site either. :-(

Got a text from FedEx this evening, mine should be here tomorrow by 8pm. :)

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine left Ft Worth last night, but ended up in Dallas due to a "delay beyond their control". I'm guessing the phone doesn't get here today like the shipping estimate says.

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 5th. I havent got any info after the email that theyre building it. I called them today. Service Rep said maybe Thursday or Friday.

mg212

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Add me as another to the "I'm still waiting" group.
My order was placed last Thursday (12/5) for a 32 GB MotoMaker version with an estimated arrival of today (12/10).
I got the "we're building it" email, but nothing since, so I just chatted with their support team just now and they were unable to give an estimated time that it will ship or will arrive.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Called in today. I ordered last Wednesday afternoon. As of today my phone has yet to be built. She told me they closed down for 3 days last week due to the weather. She told me that my phone should ship on Thursday or Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress