Promotions not in my total.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
So I pre-ordered the s22 ultra. I selected the red 1 so I know it will be delayed. I started the selection process and went and did something else. I cam back a few hours later and when I finished the process, I noticed the totals weren't right. I also think I was signed out when it happened.

I kept going deeper in the process thinking the promo discounts would kick in at some point. So the phone looks like its got the right cost. I am trading 2 things in, so I see the 425 + 100. The issue is the 250$ in samsung bucks should have given me a free gw4 and almost free case. I also should have gotten the leo discount. So the total should be 600 and change, bit it's 900 and change.

When I noticed, I contacted Samsung via chat and they said, I won't get the promo discounts until the 15 day return window is closed. I again was rushed, so I figured that was good.

I am not questioning how this will go. I plan on calling tomorrow and seeing if I can get a rep to confirm the money will come off.

I could cancel the order and redo it, but the s22u 256 red isn't available.

What are the chances they will honor the discounts and subtract the money at some point?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Be careful canceling anything right now. Just seen a post that Samsung is canceling orders now, so might not want to rock the boat now untill more info on Samsung canceling orders.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't plan on canceling anything, my goal is to argue my bloody head off. Squeaky wheel stuff. I will argue and call as much as needed, up until the last moment to return it. Just wS wondering if anyone else walk this path with success.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't plan on canceling anything, my goal is to argue my bloody head off. Squeaky wheel stuff. I will argue and call as much as needed, up until the last moment to return it. Just wS wondering if anyone else walk this path with success.
My last orders with Samsung the promos were always posted on the order form in my orders. So this is new to me.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue and delayed my order until two days ago waiting to see if it resolved itself. Finally pulled the trigger as I reached to see if it would show up after the fact or something.

I ended up calling and the first guy wanted to cancel my existing order and try and reorder with a cart he creates. I explained I don't have enough credit on the account to make another purchase until the cancelled purchase clears (I bought a few larger items this winter). He said it would be fine and I asked what he would do if it doesn't work and he just said it would be documented and refused to go into specifics. I tried to escalate the call and in the process, I was disconnected. Took three additional calls while trying to escalate before I actually reached someone who could help. He ended up issuing a credit I can use to purchase the otherness, but it would take a couple days. I got the confirmation email but I'm still waiting on the actual certificate. He even offered to apply the discounts that are available on the accessories right now if they disappear. Hopefully it pans out as he said. I'll probably know today or tomorrow.