What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

jamisdiablo

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
If you get the vSkin and care at all about an engraving on the back of the phone to show through a clear case, pass. They've put their logo right on top of it. **** poor QC.

Waiting to try the casemate tough guy clear case myself. still OOS. :(

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So my favorite case now is the little tpu inner case from the seidio surface. It's got great texture, fits great, is completely fingerprint proof, and I even like the color.

Too bad they don't sell this case alone in a variety of colors.

dca09a920a10c85a11d93ed286fe5809.jpg

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site
After failing to connect with Cruzerlite to return my bugdroid case I decided I might as well use it, Still don't like that it claimed to be a clear case when in fact it's "clearly" frosted and does not show the royal blue back very well it does have a certain cool factor.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
The Diztronic case for Moto X Pure is out now! Anyone get one yet?

I'm a huge fan of their cases and as someone else mentioned, have always bought them.

The also have the case in dark navy blue.
I got it in the Navy blue. I love the case and the color. My wife has complemented the color a couple of times already! It's not as quite as dark or muted (almost black) as some Navy items turn out.

Cam G

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I got it in the Navy blue. I love the case and the color. My wife has complemented the color a couple of times already! It's not as quite as dark or muted (almost black) as some Navy items turn out.
Do you mind posting pictures of your XPE with the case on? I'm looking to get the Champagne accents with Deep Sea Blue and I'm wondering if this would be a good supplement to clear cases

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Do you mind posting pictures of your XPE with the case on? I'm looking to get the Champagne accents with Deep Sea Blue and I'm wondering if this would be a good supplement to clear cases
Here's some pictures of the Diztronic Navy Blue case. I also show the Navy and Blue Case-Mate bumper, so you can see that the Diztronic has a bit of an indigo hue vs. the Navy on the Case-Mate. Lastly, I tried putting the case and the frame side-by-side so you can see the champagne color.

9ebf3857e1858d687bbf62da1469261f.jpg

faf5085154de0ee12fc22344e595a974.jpg

c4ea4324a486264de33e6e99f14992c5.jpg

d7133cc20c6544f89948cf042c9df7ea.jpg

a09c07335fea03cd6452099dee477e4e.jpg

b692dc71ab227dca6b14fb40b9d67840.jpg

Last edited:

Cam G

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Here's some pictures of the Diztronic Navy Blue case. I also show the Navy and Blue Case-Mate bumper, so you can see that the Diztronic has a bit of an indigo hue vs. the Navy on the Case-Mate. Lastly, I tried putting the case and the frame side-by-side so you can see the champagne color.

Thanks so much! Would you recommend the Diztronic? I'd prefer a clear case but my only good option seems to be the Octane. My goal is to provide good protection with the least amount of bulk since the phone is already larger than I'm used to.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much! Would you recommend the Diztronic? I'd prefer a clear case but my only good option seems to be the Octane. My goal is to provide good protection with the least amount of bulk since the phone is already larger than I'm used to.
Yes I would definitively recommended the Diztronic. I like the matte finish and feel and the buttons feel good and respond well yet are less likely to be accidentally pressed vs. a bare phone.

It's fairly minimal, but enough to make me feel confident about a 3 or 4 ft drop. The back could be a hair thinner if you were looking for the most minimal TPU case.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

I can send you the blue diztronic case for free if you want to PM me your address. I got the grey and blue and just happen to prefer the grey color more. Returning to amazon costs like $6, no point on a $7 case :)

Cam G

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I can send you the blue diztronic case for free if you want to PM me your address. I got the grey and blue and just happen to prefer the grey color more. Returning to amazon costs like $6, no point on a $7 case :)
Just PMed you. Thanks so much!

MotoXr

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Case Mate Bumper Case

I ordered using that discount code on Black Friday and it's already at my house waiting for me to get home from work. They shipped quick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress