Koush's 2.1 Rom

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Looking at your links Bizz thats 1 thing i don't like about XDA, there is a lot of things with out screenshots. I personally would like to see it before i download it and try it.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
crap I just remembered I did not backup before I installed the theme... anyway to undo it without reflashing from recovery? (It is installed from a .zip in recovery BTW not using metamorph)

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Looking at your links Bizz thats 1 thing i don't like about XDA, there is a lot of things with out screenshots. I personally would like to see it before i download it and try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVisionX01
"Can you post a screenshot? And maybe if you have a spare time use hero battery icon?"

"imagine your status bar black lol. its not on my phone anymore. i just tested out the file to make sure it would work then went back to my theme. this was just a request from a user and felt i would share it with other people that wanted it. also, the hero battery probably won't look good scaled up to 38x38 from 25x25. almost all of my old theme icons didn't."

haha a post someone had in the XDA link bizz posted

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
So is this ROM overclocked by default?

Yes, @ 1000mhz. I had to step it down to 800mhz. My phone is only stable up to 800.

Use SetCPU to benchmark .. Its worth the purchase.

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
So I've been running 1.03 since last night. The speed is great I've had 2 soft reboots using the browser but it seems to have helped more than hurt. With some other roms using jit the browser became unbearable almost useless. Going to keep running this until the next version drops. Benchmark with setcpu short 150-180 long 300-304

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

So I've been running 1.03 since last night. The speed is great I've had 2 soft reboots using the browser but it seems to have helped more than hurt. With some other roms using jit the browser became unbearable almost useless. Going to keep running this until the next version drops. Benchmark with setcpu short 150-180 long 300-304

Where did you get 1.0.3?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Here JIT only change is jit
Disclaimer
Experiences will vary with this rom I have no issue running it some other people may get constant soft reboots

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
no need to wipe he is aligning his work with cyanogen mods they gave him a spot their so he took it. thats why the new version has the same build number as the n1

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
In my honest opinion he deserves to be on the Cyanogen site. His work far out does that of the developers at AllDroid. No offense intended, but he is the only one compiling code as apposed to just piecing "ROMs" together. This is by far the the best and should be the standard to meet.

R

Roy Aguilera

In my honest opinion he deserves to be on the Cyanogen site. His work far out does that of the developers at AllDroid. No offense intended, but he is the only one compiling code as apposed to just piecing "ROMs" together. This is by far the the best and should be the standard to meet.

Couldn't agree more.

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
has any one used the NexTheme Droid v1.9r3 theme with this? I just downloaded it but its near 50mb, seems rather larger as the new rom is just under 73mb.