Price Drop?

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea if VZW will drop the price on the DX soon since the Thunderbolt should be here soon and with other LTE devices not far behind? I'm waiting to get either this or an DInc, but I don't want to buy one this weekend and next week find out the price dropped. Thanks.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about the price drop, but you can get the Droid X at Amazon for $49. I think it costs $149 through Verizons website. The only real drawback with getting your phone through Amazon is that any warranty issues will have to be dealt through Amazon. So the convenience of just going to your local Verizon store for support is gone, but if you don't usually go there then the $100 savings is awesome. Go to wireless.amazon.com and check out the deals they have... A good example is the HTC Droid Incredible is only a penny...:)

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
With amazon I would have to sign a two year deal, and I believe all of the 3rd party retailers are very strict about upgrading early. I am more interested in getting the phone from Verizon in the hopes of talking them down in price of a 1 yr deal.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana