100% confirmed - Flash and 2.1 coming to Moto Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
I doubt we'll get it on Monday, but I don't know that the above statement confirms that. Closer to availability could be Friday for all we know.

But they mentioned they'd announce it "closer to availability". I'm going to guess they'll announce it a week early. So if not by Friday... :confused: It's still fun to speculate, either way.

snydahh

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I still believe my source who is not saying Monday, who is saying next week. My source has been accurate in the past, he has shown me no reason to doubt him.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
lol, 100% huh? in this crazy world of mobile,cell,pda,smartphone, google,blah blah phones, nothing is 100%.

I suppose you're right. It would be nice to have that update on Friday... Think about it, though, don't they usually give a pretty decent advance notice of these things? I'm still guessing at least a week from Friday, after an official announcement. I hope everyone else's sources are correct, though. :)

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
I suppose you're right. It would be nice to have that update on Friday... Think about it, though, don't they usually give a pretty decent advance notice of these things? I'm still guessing at least a week from Friday, after an official announcement. I hope everyone else's sources are correct, though. :)

actually no, they dont give a big advanced notice. ususally on an update like this, they give a few days. i think they will announce it on like a friday and it will be available for you on a monday. the quicker it is,the easier it is for them. less ppl may download it at once with 2 days notice. they dont want to flood the support with calls if there are problems. i dont know fer sure. just my .02. grain o salt yoyo. i still believe monday will be the day.

R

Roy Aguilera

How advanced was the notice for the last update? The leaked document said the 22 nd so Friday at latest.

R

Roy Aguilera

Exactly. If not 2.1 then whatever comes is more than welcome in my book.

dlongb13

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I just hope it happens on my off day. Otherwise I'll be useless for the workday. I can't seem to drop the phone when there are any updates going on. These are just left over habits from the BB days i guess.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
lol, i am on vacation until next wednesday.....im waiting it out. well,that and the vikes game this weekend. hehe. pretty sad i take my vacation around a football game and an update. lol

Well after this weekend no more football for you.

Sorry, could not resist. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non