Help!!!!

mps623

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i made the mistake of flashing a sbf file on low battery. phone powered off now im getting a code corrupt , battery low , cannot program in the bootloader.... please help me !!!!. i hope it can be fixed..:mad::(:confused:

G

GenericMessage

I am sure someone here knows how to fix it, since so many here are avid fans of rooting and such

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
i made the mistake of flashing a sbf file on low battery. phone powered off now im getting a code corrupt , battery low , cannot program in the bootloader.... please help me !!!!. i hope it can be fixed..:mad::(:confused:

What bootloader are you using? Did you make a backup of your rom?

mps623

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all your help everyone..since i was unable to charge my phone since it was stuck in bootloader.. i decided i would use a battery that had a charge on it at work since we have a ton of them. .. once i did that the bootloader then allowed me to connect through usb and i was able to flash!!! yay!! :)

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all your help everyone..since i was unable to charge my phone since it was stuck in bootloader.. i decided i would use a battery that had a charge on it at work since we have a ton of them. .. once i did that the bootloader then allowed me to connect through usb and i was able to flash!!! yay!! :)

Good Job! I knew you would learn something new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress